PNG Publishers & Publishing in Papua New Guinea
- Book2Buk2 Conference Outline - August 2010 - Waigani Campus University of Papua New Guinea
book2buk2-2010-08a.pdf Schedule of speakers on publishing, writing, book illustrators, and publishing services
- Web publishing
- Book development prospects
- Institute of Pacific Studies
- LIKLIK Buk Publishing
- The Liklik Buk Information Centre "...publishes and distributes a large variety of development publications, operates a resource library and responds to information requests from urban and rural communities. The Centre is open to everyone every week day between 8am and 12am and between 1pm and 4pm. Liklik buk means "little book" in Melanesian Pidgin.
... the gathering and dispersing point for information on appropriate technology and development topics at the Appropriate Technology and Community Development Institute. ...active for 22 years."
- University of Papua New Guinea Press
- Introduction to University of Papua New Guinea Press & other Academic Publishers in PNG
- 1995 - 1997 Books & Back List from University of Papua New Guinea
- National Library of Australia
Materials on this web site are the Copyright © of SPCenCIID and contributors. Permission to make a single copy of all or part of this material is granted provided the copies are not made or distributed for commercial advantage. Copies should include this copright
statement and a statement that that permission for limited copying has been granted by the copyright owners.
To disseminate otherwise or republish, requries written permission. Contact: John Evans, SPCenCIID, Box 320, University P.O., Papua New Guinea.
Note - While efforts are made to ensure accuracy this publication could include errors or inaccuracies and no responsibility is taken for the consequences of its use. Information will be updated on a regualar basis and content can be expected to vary considerably over time.
(BUAI - stands for Books Useful Articles & Information)
BUAI seeks to provide a virtual home for a growing collection of research level electronic material on and from Papua New Guinea.
BUAI is sponsored under the IDRC's PAN initiative (
www.PanAsia.org.sg International Development Research Centre, Southeast and East Asia Region.
- BUAI project information is available through:
- Papua New Guinea Internet Content Project
- John Evans PNGBUAI.com Manager
- Web Site Design & Administration
email@example.com & administration
© updates 1999-2003-2010